January 28, 2010

Shelfari and Reading Incentive Update

I hope that students following the blog will join Shelfari so that we can share the books we've been reading. You can click on the Shelfari shelf here on the blog and when you get to the site, click "Home". All you need to register is an email address and it's completely free. Mr. Kotyk has created a Shelfari shelf, you can get there through the friends link on my shelf.

Don't forget to update your 25-books list to see how you're progressing toward your reading goal. As of today I have read 17, 923 pages and completed 69 books. It sounds like a lot, but I've got a ways to go. I just started The Big Game of Everything by Chris Lynch. Thus far it's about two crazy brothers, Egon and Onion Jock, with hippie parents and a grandpa who owns a 13-hole golf course (he's been adding one hole at a time, very slowly). Seems funny about to get funnier. Stay tuned for updates.

No comments:

Post a Comment